Hello Monday! To kick off this week of VDM posts I thought I’d start by injecting a little humour into the morning with some self-observed actions I’ve discovered recently all cobbled together under the ’10 Signs You’re a Beauty Addict’ umbrella…
- You read the title of this post and thought ‘yep, guilty‘.
- MUJI comes up in your most visited sites. A makeup addicts second passion is always storage. A girl’s got to sort her stash, you know?
- After perusing the above pictures your heart rate beats a little bit faster and you are already on the MUJI site browsing storage solutions. Again.
- ‘No’ automatically corrects on your iPhone to ‘NK’.
- The staff in your local Space NK know you by name and treat you like an old mate discussing work/family/holidays whenever you wander in.
- You know your way round the maze-like Selfridges Beauty Hall like the back of your hand.
- When a mate asks to borrow an lipstick you give them 10 options and then proceed to demo a live YouTube video-esque intro to them all. Resulting in you conducting a full-face makeover.
- You ignore all other marketing emails, but ones from Cult Beauty, MAC, Space NK and/or Feel Unique are read as if they are an oracle.
- Your other half knows of their own ‘spot’ to congregate with all the other bemused partners when you do your thang in MAC.
- Your skincare routine has a mind of its own; often growing to a point where it will no longer fit on the bathroom shelf. Finding a spot to store your toothbrush becomes a problem.
How do you score with the above? It’s fair to say my traits apply to 10 out of 10. Dur. Anymore to add? Pop ’em in the comments below. I do love a chuckle-inducing comments section.