It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Deborah Lippmann Manis. Hooray! Deborah Lippmann has finally been released full-scale in the UK. When I heard the news I scrambled online to pick up my first pieces from her range and ended up with the Creme Nail Polish in Modern LoveÂ and Rock & Roll Base and Top Coat Mini Duet in my bag. The colour is a beaut – a mauve-y grey – and the base and top coats do a good job too, fast-drying and hardy in function.
2. A Chelsea Wears Marathon.Â I just love Chelsea. If you’re not already familiar with her hilarious makeup ramblings, then go and get acquainted. I’m personally a big fan of her 30-minute long ‘Get Ready With Me’s’ that I play while I too get ready each morning. Watch. Laugh. Mentally add everything she uses onto your wishlist.
3. Burnished Eyes.Â One of my New Years Beauty Resolutions was to crack out the eyeshadow everyday, and so far so good. This week I’ve been feeling more of a rusty, burnished vibe and reaching for shades such as the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Eclair, L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bottomless Java and Clinique’s All About Shadow in Black Honey.
4. Ruth Does Juice.Â A juicer has been on my shopping list for the longest of times (beauty bits sit on my list for a matter of hours before I do the deed, but house-related things? Not so much). Could Ruth’s latest post tip me over the edge? I think so. She’s enrolled to a 5-day juice thang and though I’m intrigued to hear her thoughts on the matter I think her explanation of a ‘zingy’ apple and ginger shot in the morning is enough. Off to John Lewis I go.
5. Beauty Blender Solid Brush Cleaner.Â In a Selfridges sweep I conducted this week, this solid brush cleaner was popped into my basket and purchased. I’m not quite sure what possessed me to pick it up, it’s certainly not the most sexiest of beauty-related purchases, but it’s bloomin’ awesome. When I came home it was the first thing I riffled through my shopping bags to use. It’s sort of like a soap that you whirl wet brushes in to clean ‘em. Genius. In fact that wasn’t the only thing I left Selfridges with – full haul coming tomorrow.