It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Tati’s Video on Revlon’s New Drop. Well, well, well don’t these new Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stains look exciting. No news on when they’ll drop in the UK as yet, but with promises of hard hitting colours that start with shine and end in a stain I’m excited. Tiffany has some fab swatches too that have sold me, here.
2. NARS Lipstick in Schiap is ah-mazing. Like, seriously. It’s one of those ‘makes you feel fabulous even if you’ve only had three hours of sleep’ shades – speaking from experience here. I dab it on lightly for days when I just want some complexion lifting colour and scribe it on with serious force when I’m ballsy enough for a full-on fuchsia.
3. Selfridge’s New Makeup Bag Range – Vanilla Fly. You know my weakness is makeup bags and when I spotted these online my little pretty pouch radar was on full alert. The slogan makes me giggle and enticingly unisex in appearance, I’m planning on checking these out in the flesh sometime this week. I’ll report back with my findings.
4. Laura Mercier’s Nude Smokey Eye Palette. A beaut of a palette that I mentioned in Wednesday’s post, it’s basically all I’ve worn on my eyes all week. The right hand side of the line-up has everyday covered and the right hand side takes care of things when a bit more definition is required. Plus the brushes that are included? Swoon.
5. Into The Gloss’ #TopShelfie. What a genius idea. Readers submit a snap of the contents of their bathroom shelves along with their beauty musings and then we all get to have a read. My inner nosey neighbour is satisfied.