It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty, fashion and everything in between from the past seven days. All edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away…
1. A Sassy Concealer. There’s no denying that YSL Touche Eclat is a classic when it comes to complexion brighteners and dark area lighteners. I’m always fond of a little of the shade 1 under my eyes and around my nose and now they come with some serious attitude with limited edition packaging that’s printed with slogans like ‘I Am Not a Morning Person‘ and ‘All Light On Me‘. Super cute and a nice touch if you’re a fan of the original.
2. My New Backpack. I have crushed on the Whistles Portland Backpack in Burgundy for months and now it’s finally mine I want to cradle it like a baby. I have worn it everywhere from lunch, to London, to the gym and it’s surprisingly more formal and less casual than I thought it would be. I mainly got this for travel and for times when I need to lug my laptop or heavy things around because it’s better for my bag, but damn it looks chic and I want to wear it all the time. I’m in love.
3. A Moisturiser Empty. I think I need to accept that my tube of the Estée Lauder E.E Enlighten Even Effect in Light is finito. I’d highly recommend this if you’re looking for an everyday moisturiser that brings some serious glow to the skin, has a decent whack of SPF and a light tint that means you don’t have to be so heavy-handed with your base. I will definitely repurchase it again, but for now I’ve got a tube of the Estée Lauder Revitalising Supreme CC Creme hanging around that needs using up.
4. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Mascara. Another week, another mascara discovery (yep, still loving my lash lift over here!). I think my favourite, favourite that I’ve discovered so far is the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, but coming in a close second is this one from Estée Lauder which gives separation like no other lash product I’ve tried. This is more an everyday, light lash mascara and it’s even passed the gym test – I left without looking like a panda, result.
5. Stretchy Yoga. So far this month I have really been enjoying doing Madeleine Shaw’s yoga videos off her Get The Glow app. There are nine routines in total and they’re about 45 minutes long so you get in a bit of sweat along with a lot of stretching too. My favourite one is her ‘Stretchy Yoga’ video which she recommends doing at the weekend. I literally feel like I could sleep for days afterwards.