It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Bobbi Brown’s Latest Drop. I’ve been road testing a few of the summer beauty drops that are heading our way this month and from them all, this is the one that stands out. It’s a quintessential summer launch with bronzy hues, sheer textures and washes of colour that scream ‘beach babe over here’. A post is in the works.
2. A Chantecaille Rediscovery. After putting together yesterday’s ‘I Woke Up Like ‘Dis’ Face Base Round-Up I remembered how awesome the Chantecialle Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser is. Good coverage, great sheen and a finish that makes me feel like my skin is looking the best that it can be. Let’s just not mention the price tag, yeah?
3. Zoe’s Extremely Helpful Travel Beauty Post. It’s a reoccurring nightmare that I have. Off on a flight abroad with just hand luggage….then I wake up in a cold sweat. I’ve never been brave enough to do it myself and will always stump up the extra for a checked bag where I can fill it with 100ml+ bottles of beauty till my heart is content. But if you do find yourself in a hand luggage only solution, then Zoe has got you covered.
4. The Cult Beauty ‘Sized-to-Fly’ Section. A you know I love a good makeup mini and this dedicated section of Cult Beauty doesn’t disappoint. Therapie, Aesop, Omorovicza, Alpha H, Oskia – not only good to stock up on before holidays, but also a great way to intro yourself to a brand without a huge initial outlay.
5. Rimmel 9-in-1 Blah Blah Blah. You know the stuff? It goes by the official name of the Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan 9-in-1 BB Skin Perfector in Light Matte. I’ve mentioned it many times before, but after a recent serious instant tan fail (post coming next week) I truly realised its worth. A formula that easily washes off your hands and blends in like a moisturiser, giving a nice hue of colour to your pins; it’s cheap, cheerful and one of the best tanning products I’ve tried.