It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Stick On Beauty. No fuss colour at your fingertips, who doesn’t love a good pencil product? Especially in the summer when glowy and natural rates high on my everyday makeup menu. My two favourites at the moment are the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist which is like a slightly less opaque MAC Patisserie and the Clinique Chubby Stick Tint for Eyes in Fuller Fudge which dishes out a smokey eye in one sweep.
2. My New YouTube Crush. Think Lisa Eldridge, but blonde and from Austria. Meet Monika Blunder, my fab new YT find whose channel covers everything from tutorials galore and makeup tips from her and her clients. Yup, there’s a 14 minute gem of a video featuring Molly Sims, where together they unload Molly’s personal makeup bag and give a how-to in the process. YouTube beauty gold right there.
3. Another Tanning Rave, Again. I know I’ve mentioned it before but can we just take another moment to sing the praises of the St Tropez Express Tan 3 hour jobbie? The past few weeks have seen a mini heatwave come to the UK and as always I was unprepared with unpainted toes, hairy legs and pasty limbs but two consecutive days of using this in evenings and rinsing off before bedtime left me looking seriously sun kissed in record time. Kudos. Again.
4. By Terry Baume de Rose – IN COLOUR? Yep, it’s happening people. I’ve seen this news bobbing around in the bloggersphere for a while now but I think a release date is getting close – correct me if I’m wrong – and I’m getting excited. I spotted the above picture on their official Instagram and I think the rosy pink shade in particular has Anna written all over it.
5. Dreamy Office Space. While I do love my little desk perched in the corner of my living room, with the smell of the kitchen bin to my right currently wafting over I do sometimes drift off and dream of a slightly less pungent and more aesthetically pleasing workspace. Enter Nouvelle Daily’s edit which has basically taken all the interior desk areas I’ve visited in my head and put them in list format.