It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. LORAC’s Pro Eyeshadow Palette – it’s finally in my hands, along with some other overseas beauty bits thanks to the very lovely Sandra and I couldn’t be more in love with it. It’s slim so plus compact ‘shove in your bag’ points, has a satisfying close noise and the colours – 8 matte, 8 shimmer – constitute a palette that I could exclusively use for the rest of my life and be one very happy bunny. Full post coming soon.
2. MAC A Novel Romance Collection – ahhhh I see what they’re doing here. With 50 Shades of Grey fever due to kick in this autumn (nope I still haven’t read the book or seen the trailer) MAC are cashing in with a saucy launch of colour cosmetics. Take a look at Beautezine’s break-down; while the quads seems like a nicealternative take on neutrals, it’s the Fluidline Eye Pencils that get me a little hot under the collar.
3. Liv’s on YouTube! – this is very exciting news. Fellow blogger What Olivia Did made her YouTube debut and I’m well excited to see more. With promises of baking, beauty and a beehive tutorial which I’ll definitely be taking notes on – this is definitely a channel press that subscribe button to and say hello.
4. BITE’s Agave Lip Mask – another gift from Sandra that I haven’t stopped using since I opened her parcel. This had been on my Sephora wishlist for ages so I do think that Sandra may have psychic powers, but Mystic Meg-ness aside this is a great tube of balm. It smells like vanilla, tastes like vanilla and does a good job of keeping my pout hydrated. Plus I like the tube-factor; no dipping around with dirty fingers.
5. Bobbi Brown Brushes – I know I mentioned my recent purchases in my Mini (Extremely Soft) Brush Haul, but if it’s possible to fall even more in love with them, then it’s happened because dayum these brushes are good. Like so good that I need more. So if you have any BB brush recommendations then feel free to send them my way…