1. Dior Airflash Spray Foundation. Back when I was 16, before Prom, I trundled down to a Dior counter for a makeover and whenever I look back at photos of that evening I always think that they did a really good job - no horrendous Prom makeup tale from me (the dress however….). I seem to remember them using this, so the other day I picked it up on a whim and boy is this stuff awesome. It’s a spray foundation – something that I’ve never used – and if you think about it, anything that is thin enough to get through such a mechanism is going to be invisible on the skin. There are a few tricks and tips I have to using it, but I’ll save those for another day. Speaking of foundations…
2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. Yes, yes, another one. This is another revival as I’ve used this formula before but back when I was at University. It’s glowy, can be altered to a medium to full coverage, works so well with my Louise Young LY34 Brush and the shade Deauville is spot on. I’ll never be without it again.
3. The At-Home Pedi. I hadn’t looked down at my feet for longer that I wish to disclose for the simple fact that my toes were well overdue a manicure and were making me a feel a bit queasy. I’d had a brief affair with standard polish down there, but it was time to go back to a gel formula. Ok, the process as a whole complete with filing, cuticle removing, shaping, curing – all that malarky – took a good hour or so but the result lasts for a good month before it needs re-doing. I use the Red Carpet Manicure Starter Set and this time plumped for the coral colour Ooo La Liscious.
4. Getting Back Into Empties. Empties videos were a topic that I used to churn out back in the day, but after getting a little tired of having to hoard mounds of plastic and glass under my bed I stopped. But after seeing the Into The Gloss ‘Things We Finish’ series my inner hoarder is back and a quick peer under my bed will have you thinking that I’m secretly living a second life as Stig of the Dump. Expect an empties video in your sub boxes soon (*insert plug here* that is if you’re subscribed to my channel?).
5. Vlogging!?! I never thought in a million years that this word would appear on a favourites list of mine, but actually it’s been nice taking you around in my pocket and showing you the highlights of my week. Mark’s even getting in on the action too which makes the editing process that more entertaining seeing his face pop up on the screen. Catch up on the story so far here.