It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil. I hadn’t repurchased this stuff for years, but after all of my shower stuffs running out and secretly using Mark’s Lynx gawd knows what bottles of man-smelling washes for the past few weeks I thought it was time to treat myself to what is probably the best in-rinse product that has ever graced my bathroom shelves. A sweet smelling concoction that goes on like an oil and turns into a milk which leaves your skin oh so smooth. If you’ve never tried it, then do. It’s fabulous. End of.
2. Taking a Liking to Liner. Big news guys. Instead of hiding away in my cupboard gathering dust behind an old swimsuit that’s been used once and high heels that I love, but hurt, my pot of eyeliners have now got a space of their own in full display on my dressing table. I’m still not up to a daily feline flick, but a smidge of smudge is something that I’ve been rocking for seven days in a row now. Do I feel ok?
3. Dior Fluid Addict Sticks. Well don’t these look lovely? Judging from my Instagram feed these lip lacquer sticks of joy have been out in the US for a while, but this week I finally spotted them in the ‘New In’ section of Selfridges (one of my favourite online haunts). Of course conclusions will be drawn against the YSL Glossy Stains, and while I certainly don’t require any further additions to my lipstick stash – there is a really gorgeous reddy orange shade that is calling out to me.
4. Nouvelle Daily’s Post on Makeup Storage. Oh how I love a good post on beauty storage. I clicked on this offering from Nouvelle as soon as my eyes locked in on the first photo – how stunning. A great little DIY and good inspiration to get your beauty organising butt into gear.
5. Last Minute Milan-Wardrobe purchases. Not beauty related, but prior to heading to my current location of Milan I made a few speedy wardrobe purchases and I love ’em. A white über tailored blazer from Zara that Mark started singing, ‘Her name is Rio….’ when I first donned it and a pattened pair of shorts from Topshop that I picture being thrown on with a baggy black knit and my ASH cowgirl-esque boots. I’ve barely taken the two off since I arrived. On the chance that you’re interested in what a week in outfits for me looks like, you may want to head back round these parts on Wednesday for a v.special post…