It’s time to bundle together the best of beauty from the past seven days. Edited down to five of the top products, videos, posts, releases and the rest that have had me clicking away:
1. Mary Greenwell’s Bridal Beauty Tutorial. Now I’m definitely not going to be requiring the specifics of this tutorial anytime soon, but man is it beautiful. A warm mauvey eye, with peachy cheeks and a complexion that quite honestly, I’d do naughty things for. Watching this ten minute ritual makes me want to have a raid at the CHANEL counter yesterday.
2. The Best Facial Ever, by MV Organics. I’ve only ever had two facials in my time, but my most recent experience – delivered by the babe that is Sharon McGlinchey, the founder of MV Organics – was just awesome. I’m speechless. Sure the facial was nice, gentle, soothing and left things looking seriously glowy, but the upper body massage left me drooling. Note to self: book in for more facials.
3. MAC and the Osbournes. Yes Really. I was a little sceptical of this collaboration, but from the preview pictures I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised. There are more than a few products that I’d wish to own quite simply for the name with the ‘Bloody Brilliant’ Quad being the standout. I’m also happy to see the Mineralise Skinfinish Duos making a comeback, because – fun fact – they were the first ever product I ever purchased from MAC many, many moons ago.
4. Benefit’s Gimme Brow Actually Does Give Me Brows. I’ve read the hype and I’m here to tell you that it’s all justified. When using it things just look naturally fuller in the brow department, not overdone or obvious, it’s one of those ‘can’t quite put your finger on it’ products. I’ll be sure to whip it out in my next tutorial so you can see it in action.
5. A Mini Gel Polish Haul. Last weekend the sun decided to stage a comeback and my toes really weren’t ready, so instead of feeling a breeze between them, they were tucked up and out of public view in boots. But that’s all going to change as I picked up some new Red Carpet Manicure shades from Beauty Bay (the only polishes I can be arsed to use on my tootsies these days) and I’m ready to get painting. My only dilemma? Which colour to pick…